One of the best places to buy your computer, laptops and other related accessories is the Dell Inc online store. The company which traces its beginnings to 1984 was founded by Michael Dell who was then a student at the University of Texas at Austin. At the beginning, the company concentrated on the manufacture of PCs that were IBM compatible. So determined was Dell that he eventually dropped out of school to focus on what would later become a force to reckon with in the whole world. From the manufacture of its first ever computer in 1985, the company has dedicated its resources to new technologies and innovations to offer the 21st century computer market products that meets its needs.
This is evident in its vast brands that are also household names. These brands are divided into two major categories that is the Dell Home Office or Consumer class and the Business or Corporate class. The Dell home office range mainly concentrates on performance, value as well as expandability while the corporate class emphasizes on reliability, serviceability and life cycles. Some of the products that you can find at the dedicated Dell store include;
– Desktop computer systems
– Laptops, workstations
– Business servers
– Storage devices
– Network switches
– USB key drives
– LCD televisions
– An array of Dell monitors among others.
In line with its vision of delivering quality devices that are up to date in terms of technology, Dell has effectively discontinued a number of products that include PDAs, MP3 player and desktop computers among others. Dell strives to ensure that their products reach the desired market thus they have given their potential clients the option of shopping online which is also a growing trend today.
– The online shopping experience on the Dell website is quite exciting and fulfilling because of the following reasons;
– The website is user friendly thereby allowing users to browse through products and other important information with ease before arriving at the purchase decision
– If you are not sure about purchase you can always contact live customer support who are on call 24/7
– You can shop with discount coupons that entitle you to massive savings
– You can also use the sites store locate to find a Dell store that is close to where you are
– The site is configured to accept various forms of payment besides the credit card
– You can always find support concerning your order The site supports customer reviews on different products that could also help you make a decision before purchasing
– You can save your shopping cart items in the event that you are not ready to check out.
Perhaps what is more outstanding about the Dell shopping experience is the fact that the company offers free shipping services for all laptop and desktop computers purchased. Even then, shipping charges of at least $49 apply to other accessories and electronics. This fee may go up based on the number of items purchased.